Since its inception, the Baron has always been near the top of the light airplane hierarchy. In 2008 a new Baron costs roughly $1,040,000. As expensive to operate as it is to buy, the 'next step up' from a Baron is a very big one. Faster aircraft, with greater range and more load-carrying capability are generally turbine-powered and far more expensive
* Heater, heater blower
* Heater thermostate and ingition system
* Vacuum pumps
* New engine guages, airspeed indicator
* New altimeter, attitude indicator
* New HSI
* Exhaust systems
* New Tail pipes
* New built in oxygen system installed
* Tach generators
* Prop governors
* Computerized Maintenance Program
* Airframe Inspection, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
* Turbo-Prop, Turbo-Fan, and Piston Engine Inspection, Maintenance,
* Repair and Overhaul (Including Hot-Section Inspection)
* Accessory Repair, Overhaul and Exchange
* Avionics and Instrument Installation and Repair
* Interiors Renovation and Repair
* Sheet Metal Fabrication and Repair
* Battery, Tire and Oil-Change Service
Annual Inspections play a vital role in the maintenance of General Aviation Aircraft. It is during this inspection that a lot of the needed maintenance that may have been put off during the year is performed. We specialize in performing Annual Inspections on numerous types of aircraft including twins.
We have the necessary tools and equipment to perform the duties needed to ensure your plane is safe and airworthy. Compression tests are performed using borescopes and guidelines in Manufacturers Service Bulletins. We have access to a wide range of Service Manuals and a broad experience in many types of Aircraft.
Whether you own a Cessna or any other manufacturer, and you need an Annual Inspection at a rate you can afford, East Texas Aircraft is the place to bring your plane. Quality workmanship that can be trusted.