the revolutionary new Garmin G950 Integrated Glass Flight Deck Retrofit package for the Piper PA-46 Meridian. The G950 will allow you to bring the latest Garmin avionics technology and enhanced capabilities to your existing Piper Meridian. The result is a fully integrated flight deck and avionics solution that can take advantage of the latest navigation, approach, weather, and communications technologies available and adaptability to new technology as it emerges. It is the equivalent of having the capabilities of the newest aircraft for a fraction of the cost.
Since its inception, the Baron has always been near the top of the light airplane hierarchy. In 2008 a new Baron costs roughly $1,040,000. As expensive to operate as it is to buy, the 'next step up' from a Baron is a very big one. Faster aircraft, with greater range and more load-carrying capability are generally turbine-powered and far more expensive
The Cessna 182 is an all-metal (mostly aluminum alloy) aircraft, although some parts – such as engine cowling nosebowl and wingtips –
are made of fiberglass or thermoplastic material. Its wing has the same planform as the smaller Cessna 172 and the larger 205/206 series.
* Heater, heater blower
* Heater thermostate and ingition system
* Vacuum pumps
* New engine guages, airspeed indicator
* New altimeter, attitude indicator
* New HSI
* Exhaust systems
* New Tail pipes
* New built in oxygen system installed
* Tach generators
* Prop governors
* Computerized Maintenance Program
* Airframe Inspection, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
* Turbo-Prop, Turbo-Fan, and Piston Engine Inspection, Maintenance,
* Repair and Overhaul (Including Hot-Section Inspection)
* Accessory Repair, Overhaul and Exchange
* Avionics and Instrument Installation and Repair
* Interiors Renovation and Repair
* Sheet Metal Fabrication and Repair
* Battery, Tire and Oil-Change Service
Annual Inspections play a vital role in the maintenance of General Aviation Aircraft. It is during this inspection that a lot of the needed maintenance that may have been put off during the year is performed. We specialize in performing Annual Inspections on numerous types of aircraft including twins.
We have the necessary tools and equipment to perform the duties needed to ensure your plane is safe and airworthy. Compression tests are performed using borescopes and guidelines in Manufacturers Service Bulletins. We have access to a wide range of Service Manuals and a broad experience in many types of Aircraft.
Whether you own a Cessna or any other manufacturer, and you need an Annual Inspection at a rate you can afford, East Texas Aircraft is the place to bring your plane. Quality workmanship that can be trusted.